What features are important? What features are important?
Every business has its own special needs when it comes to a POS System. There are, however, several features that are universal. Few features every system must have:
- Track cash in drawer.
- Clock-in System for employees.
- Inventory tracking and sales.
- Deals and discounts.
- Calculate and track payouts.
Is it user-freindly?Is it user-freindly?
We have designed the POS System after analyzing the requirements of the customers. It is well designed and easy to use. It has
- A very friendly user interface to add inventory and make sales
- Automatically count employees shift time
- Proper customer support
- On-site training
What kind of data is accessible?What kind of data is accessible?
You will get all types of reports, such as:
- Daily sales report
- Cashier vise sales report
- Department and category vise sales report
- Item vise sales report
- Audit reports
- Monthly sales report